Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Headed Home


So at long last though it has seemed all to short, I fly home today. Wow. That's all I have to say, it seems like I just got here! Well we did manage to cram in a few last activities into the weekend. Bike riding, the Yokohama roller coaster and area  and just general mayhem ;p  Well see you guys state side! 

PICTURESSSS


The bike ride down the market, at 5am the normal except my neighbor gave me her toe clips to try and they where AMAZING I want some now 

Yokohama park and just the City of Yokohama behind us, it was HOT and FUN

It's not two tickets to paradise but two tickets to a very large roller coaster seemed close enough! John was a tad nervous ! I wasn't :P 

IT WAS AWESOME and John screamed the whole way down this part ;p

Matthew and Alex took a smaller water slide one where they both blew my ears out here! 

And this guy was at a Hawaii goods store in the Yokohama World Mall he was crazy 

Kentucky derby anyone??

at the Old Yokohama Port

Big ship very cool :)

Yokohama Landmark Tower!!

Bubby's dinner I quote 'New York style ' well it was close enough 




No comments:

Post a Comment